Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fresh Start

A fresh calendar. A fresh year. A fresh day. A fresh blog. A fresh start!

With plans to pre write any future blog post series. ;)

It's nice to stop and take a moment after the excitement of Christmas to reflect on the past year and look forward to the new one. And read last year's prayer journal entries...and mark when prayers were answered! It's really amazing to SEE in black and white what God is doing in my life and the lives of others.

Examples:







I can't wait to see what this year will hold. And at the same time, I'm a little fearful because it means there will be more change and maybe pain. But even with that thought, I realize more and more that God will never let me down, and before resurrection can take place there must be death. More than that, I am set to do my Father's will, and I must follow Jesus. And if I do that, there will be no worries.





Jeremiah 29:11


 11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

No comments:

Post a Comment