Saturday, May 28, 2011

Deep

It's deep. It's deep inside. So deep it's taken me by surprise and left me scrambling for foot and hand holds as I struggle to climb back up the mountain. Out of the valley.

I have to look for lessons learned and allow the pain to shape me.

Sometimes, I feel ready to rush to the next thing, the next place on the path. Move on and move forward. But you can't rush God. You can just go one step at a time. His pace. Not mine. Or I wish I could go back to a place I was at before. But the adventure of life moves. It's always moving. God is always moving. God is not still. But He is the same. He doesn't change.

So I struggle through the valley. Lifting high the hope I find in Christ to try to light the way.



O God, by whom the meek are guided in judgment, and
light riseth up in darkness for the godly: Grant us, in all
our doubts and uncertainties, the grace to ask what thou
wouldest have us to do, that the Spirit of wisdom may save
us from all false choices, and that in thy light we may see
light, and in thy straight path may not stumble; through
Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment