Through all the busy times, there have been so many things for which to give thanks. Here are a few of them:
- My brother who lives in Canada flew down with my niece for a surprise visit! His wife has joined us now, so we get to enjoy catching up after not seeing them for 2 years, and not at home for 5!
- My niece, Ella, laughing and playing with Papa (my Dad).
- A weekend in Georgia with my best friends, going to a fantastic party and hanging out with some wonderful people.
- A crazy Thanksgiving with sudden out of town guests, pulling together a Thanksgiving meal, and laughing at the table with my grandparents who were giving wedding advice.
- Decorating and preparing for The Wedding with my sister and brother and listening to the Beatles.
- The fun of two families who joined together to make a memorable and sweet wedding. Working together, laughing together, and eating together!
- A precious moment or two with my sister, right before the wedding ceremony.
Family is one of the most important things to me. These moments with family are the moments I will always remember.