Sunday, April 15, 2012

One Day Soon

One day soon, I will speak a new language, and bring the spice of communicating in a foreign language to my tongue and heart. I will be free to share the thoughts of my soul and mind with others who understand another way of speaking, with others who in turn will search for words as we join in a deeper level of communication. It is a joy I anticipate and look forward to.

Words that have been chained up inside, frustrated and blocked will be free at last. Words that could not be uttered, only thought and hidden in my heart until the moment it could all be translated into a common understanding. A moment when I learn the secret to communicating, and translating my abstract ideas and feelings in concrete understanding.

One day soon, I will have the satisfaction of expressing myself in ways that I understand, elucidating a inner world of thoughts, sharing them with others.

One day. Soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment