Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jesus Comes

Jesus comes when you least expect it, and need it most.

Please pray that Jesus will come to the victims of the tornadoes that hit Alabama yesterday.
I have seen the damage. I have heard the voices of those searching for missing family members. I have heard of people who have died. So many have lost all their earthly possessions. They need Jesus.

Today I visited a town that was hit hard by the storm. It is basically gone. I was given the job of photographer. Unfortunately, it wasn't my camera so I can't share pictures. But I had a chance to view the scene in a close up as I took photos of damage.

And I was reminded once again that Jesus came. And Jesus still comes. All we need is Jesus.

Keep watch, dear Lord, over those who work, or watch, or weep this night, and give your angels charge over those who sleep. Tend the sick, Lord Christ; give rest to the weary, bless the dying, soothe the suffering, pity the afflicted, shield the joyous; and all for your love's sake. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment