Saturday, January 28, 2012

Random Ramblings

I used to write a friend random bits and pieces that I was thinking of or happy about or busy doing. The friend and I have moved on to other forms of communication, but I thought I'd blog it a bit. I'm feeling chattery and happy and generally have ideas bouncing around in my head.

I'm feeling happy because I love scarves. This year I've started wearing them nearly every day. Today I was folding them and putting them away neatly, and I realized they're pretty much in the same color family: pink. Four out of twelve scarves are pink. Two more are purple. I've been on the lookout for a lovely gray one to add to the collection. I had my eye on one, but it was too expensive for my taste. Yesterday I found it for a fraction of the original cost! Excitement abounds! I'm thinking about doing a little blog photo series of different ways I style my scarves. Haven't decided for sure, yet. But maybe!

I'm listening to a new band today that I think I really like. I attended a concert last night and this band opened. Check them out here: www.rendcollectiveexperiment.com. They have a good vibe. Speaking of the concert, this morning when I woke up, my ears were still ringing, and I had had earplugs in! The bands were many, varied, and Loud! But it was great to go and hang out with friends. Good memories!

Covalent bonds are the subject matter of today in biology. I was thinking of the definition of covalent bonds and how it might relate to marriage. Maybe a bit of a stretch, but something that caught my attention and thoughts.

The sun is shining! I think I must mention it every time I blog, but I really love a sunny day. It makes me happy! It's been so dark and dreary here for days on end. Some sun is a very welcome thing. I shall go outside and let it warm my face I think.

I just discovered that eating protein when feeling sleepy during the day does help you feel more wakeful and ready to work. I must remember this for future reference.

I'm really grateful for God's healing power right now. Several situations around me have been needing God's healing, and to see it happening is amazing and humbling and makes me so thankful.

Just a few things that I'm thinking about today. It's a gorgeous day, and I'm glad to be alive!


No comments:

Post a Comment